Client Case Study • KonMari Marathon
What’s it really like to work with a KonMari consultant? Musician Charlotte Fairbairn tells you all about her experience. Plus a bit about why millennials are obsessed with plants.
Alexandria helped Charlotte complete her KonMari Marathon earlier this year and you’ll hear all about that process in today’s episode. Charlotte is fascinated with human behaviour and psychology. She is keen to help others and explore the mind body connection through teaching, therapy and coaching. Professionally, Charlotte plays violin and viola, and she and Alexandria met on the early music scene in London.
Inspiration: Brené Brown TED Talks
KonMari Tidying Tips
- WHEN should you do your KonMari Marathon? Anytime, of course. BONUS points though for completing it before you move house. It makes moving so much easier! Yes, you too, can be gleeful (like Charlotte) about your number of moving boxes.
- Be mindful in how you dispose of those items you no longer want in your life. Don’t just throw things away. Donate, donate, donate!
- Use this time of upheaval and uncertainty to consider new possibilities. Whether it’s a new career you’re after (or something else entirely), don’t be afraid to explore new opportunities.
Benefits of KonMari with Alexandria
- As Charlotte found… when left to your own devices, it’s easy to justify keeping almost anything. That’s where working with a KonMari consultant really helps. That outside perspective could be exactly what you need to break old habits and hone in on what truly brings you joy.
- Book a Discovery Call with Alexandria to see how working with a KonMari consultant could benefit you.